Dr. Tomas G. Antonini is known for his considerable knowledge and skill and for staying “ahead of the curve” in gynecologic medicine, particularly for incontinence, pelvic floor reconstruction, and minimally invasive techniques.
As one of several OB/GYNs in his family, Dr. Antonini brings a refreshing dedication and enthusiasm to women’s healthcare. His philosophy of honesty and compassion is backed by the ability to recognize and care for the whole individual, not just “a patient with a condition.”
Dr. Antonini believes it’s essential to connect to — and meet — your needs, desires, and goals. And that means engaging in your care as a partnership and caring about doing things to the highest standard: yours.
For your unique needs, Dr. Antonini provides care that is highly personalized. In addition to listening to you and responding to your needs, he takes the time to understand you… and his role in your care. He is there when you need him and he explains things, but talks to you rather than at you. And he strives to earn your trust and confidence by offering care that’s experienced, innovative and at the forefront of women’s care.
- OB/GYN Residency
- The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- Board Certified OB/GYN
- Board Certified Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American College of Surgeons